Due to the properties of the clay of Impruneta all our products are weatherproof. We wish, anyway, to give you some tips for the winter time to better preserve our cotto:
1. use small wooden supports or terracotta to keep the vase raised and make sure the drain hole is not clogged;
2. make sure there is no stagnant water in saucers;
3. Empty and turn over the saucers when temperatures are close to 0°;
4. wall and garden fountains should be emptied during the cold season to prevent cracks or ruptures due to freezing water;
5. Do not move, lift or use hot water if the vessels are frozen and stuck to the ground, in needed use salt;
6. Prevent snow remains for long over the products.